Click Here For Savings!

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Krazilla Lux Mini Bluetooth Stylish Speaker

These fun flashing finger gloves are well made and perfect for all sorts of fun things, like skiing, concerts (look like rave gloves) any outdoor fun, children play, and so on. They are also very warm and comfortable. I love the colors, they are so bright and pretty. My daughter thinks these are the coolest thing since I gave her a lighted wand. She loves to turn off the light at night and play with these. :)

These are easy to use and come with a tab that you pull, so they light up. The battery is included and can be replaced easily. They have 6 modes.


Purchase here.

Overall, a good quality lighted finger glove that is durable, soft, warm, and a lot of fun. Makes a great gift this season! I received this product at a special promotional price in exchange for my evaluation and honest, unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment