Click Here For Savings!

Friday, November 6, 2015

I am so in love with this organizer that I shared it on my social networks and a few of my friends purchased one for themselves. It is so easy to talk about things you truly love, so it was easy. :)

You are going to get a 100% acrylic cosmetic or jewelry organizer that has 4 drawers all together. The top 2 are smaller -- perfect for lipsticks and so on.

The bottom two are bigger and fit longer cosmetics, foundations, shadows, powder and so on.

Even if you chose to use it for your favorite jewelry like bracelets, rings and so on, not only does the material inside keep makeup from making a mess, it will hold those precious pieces in place with no problem whatsoever.


Purchase here.

Overall, great organizer for any vanity area, because it is a beautiful design that truly compliments. I am pretty sure that you can also find a way to stack, if you wanted to. It also does not take up too much space, so I really like that. Not to mention, it is heavy weight and durable - -this is not a lightweight or cheap product whatsoever. I received this product at a special promotional price in exchange for my evaluation and honest, unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment