Click Here For Savings!

Friday, November 27, 2015

Terra Friendly Best Travel Camping Pillow for Neck & Back

My daughter is going to Virginia Beach in the beginning of January, so I wanted to gift her with something she could truly use during her travels. We opened this beautiful travel pillow set and she instantly fell in love. She grabbed the case first, and said that she loved the colors and how soft it was. She said, "This is mine!". Haha, I told her that the entire set was hers and her smile turned even brighter. Really, this is super cool and super soft.

What I like most is that it is easy to open AND easy to store. It is comfortable and perfect for traveling by car, bus, or plane. In my opinion, it would even work great as a pillow for tanning or relaxing on the beach - -even camping.





Purchase here.

Overall, a durable and well crafted travel pillow set that is beautiful, soft (and soft colors), comes with a travel carrying bag, and extremely handy. We love it! I received this product at a special promotional price in exchange for my evaluation and honest, unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment