Click Here For Savings!

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Click N' Play Grocery Supermarket Play Set

What a great child's learning toy. I remember having my very own cash register (for a play market) when I was growing up, and when that went to the waist side, we used whatever we could and pretended it was a cash register. We pretended we had a grocery store, where our friends would play shop.

Things were much simpler than, we used a lot of creativity and had fun. :P We also played outdoors most of the day, built forts, and made up games.

This grocery store play set gives a lot of room for creativity and fun. It is well built, has SO many fun items, like foods, boxes of food, milk, and money. It teaches children to count and be creative, instead of sitting in front of the television. I love it.

The colors are nice. The food is your basic play set food. The plastic for the stand is a hard plastic, not too thick, but not too thin. :)

Purchase here.

I did not put it all together, because it is one of Amelia's Christmas presents. She is 6 years old and going to be extremely excited when she sees it. Overall, a great product that has everything you need in the set to have your child up and going in no time. I received this product at a special promotional price in exchange for my evaluation and honest, unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment