Click Here For Savings!

Thursday, June 18, 2015

e-voke Tropical Paradise Massage Oil Candle

Large 10oz - Scented & Natural - Soy Wax , Aloe and Vitamin E - Luxury Spa Experience At Home - Aromatherapy for Health - Sensual - Leave Skin Soft and Silky - Cotton Wicks - 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Made in the USA

 This fresh-scented candle arrived quickly and very well packaged. As soon as I opened the box, the scent filled my senses - it was amazing. I am a candle lover and have one certain candle store that I prefer to shop in. 

Nonetheless, I went out on a limb and decided to try something in addition to my usual brand. I am very glad that I did. 

You can actually feel the stress leave your body as you immerse yourself in its tropical scent. I truly love this product and would recommend it to anyone seeking a higher quality soy candle that is meant to be long lasting.

This luxurious candle makes the entire room smell beautiful as it glows in the dark and I am amazed at how well the scent lingers -- well into morning. I am completely satisfied and will purchase again.

Purchase yours here.

I received this product at a discount for my unbiased review. I trust that my thoughts in this review will prove helpful in some way - if there are any questions whatsoever, please post them, and I will do my best to answer them based on my personal experience with the particular product.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment