Click Here For Savings!

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Infuser Water Bottle 2 Pack

No BPA, Made in USA - Add Fruit, Veggies or Herbs for Healthy Flavor Enriched Water
Finger Grips For Easy Handling, Perfect Size For Car Cup Holders - Flip-Top Cap, and Wide Opening For Quick and Easy Cleaning - Eastman TritanTM - 22 Oz


I read all the reviews before purchasing this product, because I am always concerned about quality. Well, this product arrived at my door quickly and I noticed right away that it was durable.

I am not interested in all the different things that it does, what caught my eye was the fact that I could use it when ill. You see, when I have a cold I place sliced lemon, lime, orange, and a splash of peppermint extract into water bottles and drink them all day. I truly believe that it helps the cold run its course faster. Well, now I do not need to use that bottle, I have these. I love the way they look, work, and clean up easily.  

Purchase yours here.

In addition, I never expected these to be such high quality, I was proven wrong. Funny, I guess all the other thing that you can do with these will make me love them even more. I am a happy customer.



I received this product at a discount for my unbiased review. I trust that my thoughts in this review will prove helpful in some way - if there are any questions whatsoever, please post them, and I will do my best to answer them based on my personal experience with the particular product.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment