Click Here For Savings!

Thursday, June 18, 2015

MY STUNNING ABODE Cocktail Shaker


25 Oz. (750 Ml) Capacity - High Quality 18/8 Stainless Steel - Won't Rust - Ergonomic Design - Dishwasher-Safe - FDA Approved - Comes With Complimentary Drink Jigger - Great Addition To Any Drink Master's Barware.

  First, I absolutely love stainless and have my bar and kitchen in such. This elegant shaker is the perfect addition for night when we just want a drink or two. It is high quality and truly beautiful. In addition, this beauty comes with a jigger in which is a huge plus. 

We host plenty of parties where a shaker is most definitely needed. Yes, I do own another, but I find that having a couple on hand makes parties run smoother, so guests do not have to wait on drinks and can enjoy the party much quicker. I recommend a shaker to anyone seeking a quality way of ensuring parties or quiet get-together are fun. I recommend THIS shaker to anyone seeking a high quality product that goes above and beyond what is expected.

It is very simple to use and easy to clean - dishwasher safe. I do not put it in the dishwasher, because I prefer cleaning my stainless a certain way. Overall, a wonderful product tat mixes well and looks beautiful on the bar. My shaker arrive quickly and well packaged. I would definitely purchase from this seller again in the future.

 

  • Our cocktail shaker is made from high quality, stainless steel so it's safe for drinks & won't rust
  • Premium cocktail mixer holds up to 750 ml (25 Fl Oz) - Mix enough for several drinks at once!
  • Our best cocktail shaker is made from FDA-Approved material so it's safe to serve drinks from
  • Shaker set comes with a complimentary drink jigger to round out your cocktail bar tools set
  • Our professional-quality drink mixer is dishwasher-safe so cleanup is always fast & easy!
  • Purchase YOURS here

 I received this product at a discount for my unbiased review. I trust that my thoughts in this review will prove helpful in some way - if there are any questions whatsoever, please post them, and I will do my best to answer them based on my personal experience with the particular product.

No comments:

Post a Comment