Click Here For Savings!

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Egg Poacher (4 Pack) in Bright Colorful Silicone by Natures Kitchen

 When I first came across these egg poachers, I thought of my mother. Ever since I can remember, she has loved poached eggs. I thought they would make a great gift and decided if I like them, I would purchase her the set, as well.

There are so many added benefits to these colorful cups. Not only can you poach eggs, but you can place pieces of chocolate in them for an efficient way of drizzling chocolate over ice-cream, cakes, cookies, and so much more.

As far as an egg poacher, there are no complaints on my side whatsoever. They are simple to use, non-stick, and super easy to clean. Silicone is becoming more and more popular and filling kitchens everywhere - why not egg poachers? Very clever!


On another note, I must say how satisfied I am with the products that come from Nature's Kitchen. In all honesty, every item I order is ell crafted and beautiful. With all the customers that come through, I am pretty sure they do not know that I exist, but if I were to ever meet them face to face, I would tell them how wonderful they truly are. As a mother, wife, and so on, I recommend this company's product and stand behind my word 100%.



Purchase yours here.


  

  • SILICONE EGG POACHERS ARE THE FUTURE - Get rid of your old, stainless steel, and hard to clean cups and pans, and upgrade your cooking prowess today.
  • 100% NON-STICK - Egg whites won't stick to our silicone egg poacher ever! Just hand wash, or throw it in the dishwasher alongside your cups and pans for an easy clean.
  • THE HEALTHY CHOICE - BPA free and FDA approved silicone is safe for any kind of food - even microwave safe! Don't use the cheap competitors with filler chemicals that make your eggs taste like plastic.
  • LIFETIME WARRANTY - All Nature's Kitchen cookware products are backed by the Green Leaf Lifetime Warranty. 100% money-back, no questions asked, your satisfaction guaranteed!


I received this product at a discount for my unbiased review. I trust that my thoughts in this review will prove helpful in some way - if there are any questions whatsoever, please post them, and I will do my best to answer them based on my personal experience with the particular product.





1 comment: