Click Here For Savings!

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Remington CI95AC/2 Tstudio Salon Collection Pearl Digital Ceramic Curling Wand

I usually do not buy this sort of thing, but I was curious as to how it would work with my hair. It does. I had absolutely no problem figuring out how to use this wand. I see by a few reviews, some did.

Somehow, I ended up on this page a week ago and found myself reading the reviews. I decided I wanted to give it a try, but felt I needed to do a bit of research. I went to Youtube and watched a video on how to use this particular curling wand. After the video, I came back here, and purchased it. I have not watched any other video and solely worked on memory, when I began to curl my hair for the first time with this wand.

I noticed the wand heated quickly (Good to know when in a hurry), was durable, trendy, and came with a glove. I loved everything, but felt no need for the glove. Besides, the glove is only to protect your hand if you brush against the iron, it is not heat resistant. I am sure some feel safer using the glove and I say, whatever works, do it.

The longer you leave your hair wrapped around the wand, the tighter the curl. I found this out quickly and started counting to 5, so I could gain the proper curl for the style I had in mind. It worked. I have used this wand 3 times this week and have no problems whatsoever. No burns. Today, I brushed my hair back into a loose pony tail with my fingers and added a few curls to the finishing touch. It turned out super cute.

All in all, this is a great find and definitely worth adding to any beauty routine. I highly recommend this product.

You can pick one up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment