Click Here For Savings!

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Stainless Steel Cocktail Muddler and Mixing Spoon Set By Varvino



The first cocktail that we decided to try the muddler on was a cocktail that I had discovered during my trip to Florida. I placed chunks of lemon and lime in a glass, and used the muddler to dispense just enough juice to accent the cocktail. It worked perfectly.

I recommend this product to anyone looking for a beautifully crafted piece that will work for years to come. I received this product at a discount for my unbiased review. In all honesty, I have already added this beauty to my list of holiday gifts I plan to buy.

My fabulous (and most needed) muddler came quickly and well packaged. I noticed right away that it was heavy--in a good way - high quality, to say the least. The muddler is stainless steel, so it fit perfectly with my other stainless gadgets through-out our wet bar.


  • MUDDLE WITH EASE: With our sleek stainless steel muddler you can easily reach and muddle all your favorite drink ingredients
  • EXTRACT AMAZING FLAVORS: With the riddged nylon head a simple push and a twist will get the most flavor into your cocktail
  • PERFECT FOR ANY DRINK: Whether it is a Strawberry Mojito, a Ginger Rogers or a refreshing Mint Julip the Varvino muddler is the perfect tool
  • GREAT GIFT SET: The Varvino Muddler and Stirrer combo set is the perfect gift for any cocktail enthusiest
  • BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Your Muddler and Stirrer set comes with a 100% no hassle money back Lifetime Guarantee! 
  • PURCHASE IT HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment