Click Here For Savings!

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Beauty Lally 10 Pieces Makeup Brush Set with Black Case and Mirror

This well made set comes in a wonderful case that snaps easily on both sides, so you can not only use it during travel, but give it as that one special gift to someone (or yourself) that you care for.

Perfect as a gift for a sister, bride, mother, daughter, friend, girlfriend, or "Just Because".  I am saving mine for my new daughter-in-law, because she is such a sweetheart and I want her to have the best of the best.  Not to mention, the nice compact mirror that arrives with this high quality set.  She will adore it.

10 pieces, all  brushes are soft and durable, and the case can be used for a set of makeup brush holders, or as I did with my other, I use one for brushes, and the other for makeup pencils, easy organization at its best.




Purchase here.

Overall, a fabulous makeup brush set that offers a better way to contour, beautify, and look your absolute best. It is convenient, well-crafted, and best of all, soft, but hard enough to apply makeup quickly and beautifully. I love, love, love it. I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment