Click Here For Savings!

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Fourteenth of July Celebration in Paris

Stretched and Framed Wall Decor Painting Prints on Canvas. Ready to Hang. Oil Painting Reproduction of "Fourteenth of July Celebration in Paris" by Vincent Van Gogh. 24 x 20 x 1.6 Inch - Balleay Art

A very well-crafted stretched and framed painting, a replica of Vincent Van Gogh. What I love most is that due to the recent sadness in Paris on this day, I now have a gentle reminder, ensuring that we never forget the lives lost in the tragedy.

This painting is vibrant and enhances the mood in my office perfectly, allowing others to adore it, as well. The strokes are gorgeous and the size, exactly what I was looking for.  I am very impressed. I have been seeking a paining that goes above and beyond and this is definitely the one.  It looks identical to Van Gogh's and I truly am blessed to have it on my wall. Overall, well brushed, colorful, and a beautiful replica in every way.


  • Registered by Brand : Balleay Art
  • Size : 24 x 20 inch x 1.6 (60 x 50 cm x 4).
  • High quality canvas: 55%Flax + 45%cotton, benefit developing & protecting best color for hundred years.
  • Frame made by PS environmental protecting materials, no distortion no bending &water proof for Long-time usage and high quality craftsmanship.
  • Hanging accessory kit included: work gloves and nail. Ready& easy to hang firmly. Packed in Carton Box.100% satisfied guarantee.
  •  
Price:$299.00
Sale:$59.98 Free Shipping for Prime Members
You Save:$239.02 (80%)

 Purchase here.

I adore this piece.  I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment