Click Here For Savings!

Monday, July 11, 2016

Chefs Limited Stainless Steel Whistling Tea Kettle, 2.75 Quart - Black


I have a really nice kettle, but somehow the whistle is broken, so I definitely needed to find something comparable to heat water for my cappuccino. In addition, we use our kettle a lot for instant oatmeal, and hot cocoa in the winter.

I love the overall design, color, and the fact that it whistles well. I also like that the handle is comfortable. The kettle is easy to clean--I simply run it under hot water and polish it with a dry, scratch-resistant cloth.  I did notice that compared to my other kettle, the top is not quite as thick. Also, not as heavy as I am used to. Nonetheless, I love how well it works.

Pros:
Easy to use
Easy to clean
Trendy
Stainless
Handle is comfortable
Heat-resistant handle
Well crafted
Lightweight

Cons:
Wish the top was bit more thicker and heavier.


Price:$39.99 Free Shipping for Prime Members
  • This Kettle Features Heat Resistant Silicone Handle. Allows Easy Handling And Pouring
  • Tight Fitting Lid With Heat Resistant Knob Seals In The Heat On This Whistling Teapot
  • Our Teapot Has A Pleasant Whistle Sound That Signals When Water Is Boiling
  • The Modern Designed Heat Resistant Spout Cover On Our Whistling Kettle Is Easily Removable For Pouring
  • Easy To Clean Stovetop Kettle Is Dishwasher Safe And The 2.75 Quart Capacity Is Perfect Size



Purchase here.

Overall, a nice and trendy stainless steel kettle that looks fabulous added to my other stainless kitchen equipment. I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment