Click Here For Savings!

Monday, July 11, 2016

Comfortable Club Men's Comfort Modal Boxer Briefs Underwear





First, I have the blue pair and really like the way they look on my husband. As soon as I opened the package, I noticed just how soft these men's briefs really were and was impressed. In addition to the softness, I was impressed at how well crafted they were (see images).



The briefs do not seem to ride up either. He wore them on a bike ride with me and they stayed in place. Usually, he wears biker shorts for rides, but since I had not had time to wash all of them due to the holiday weekend, he simply wore these. He loves them. They are definitely a lot higher quality than a lot I have seen and purchased on here.

Pros:
Soft
Durable
Comfortable
Do not bind
Great colors
Easy to wash
No bleeding in laundry
Well made
Stylish
Sexy

Purchase here.

Overall, these men's underwear are not only comfortable, but they are soft and easy to wear. They do not bind and they are well threaded. I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment