Click Here For Savings!

Friday, July 29, 2016

I love lighting and was seeking a unique, higher quality light for my home office, one that would match the other decor. After searching it my local area, I decided to try here.  What I truly love about this light is its shade and  versatility.  I could hang it in the den, garage, patio, indoor garden, office and so on. It is simple to place and comes with everything that you need to get it up (obviously, not the bulb) as long as you have a handy light bulb.

An amazing vintage light fixture that is not only well rafted for design, but works wonderfully.  I love the beautiful colors, its durability, and of course, the convenience of having a new light!

  • 180°ADJUSTABLE HEAD: The Oak Leaf Wall Mounted Light with a 180° adjustable head is a flexible one, and you can adjust it UP and DOWN based on your needs. Premium brass socket for sturdy connection.
  • VINTAGE DESIGN: Painted finish, metal material and the black color, all of these make this Wall Lamp the most vintage and elegant one. Metal shade for a cool look, good for gallery, dancing room.
  • BEST VALUE: This Sconce Light Shade includes canopy, brass socket, cord (12.2''), metal base cap and screws. THE BULB IS NOT INCLUDED. Base E26 bulb is suitable and it is available at Oak Leaf, bulb ASIN: B01B17LIRE/B01DK0NIR8.
  • OCCUPY LITTLE SPACE: This Oak Leaf Iron Wall Sconce measures 7.9''/200mm diameter, 12.2''/310mm height and weighs 2.2lb/1kg. Light weight and space-saving one to decorate your house.
  • BEST LIFE TIME GUARANTEE
Purchase here.

Overall, a higher end light fixture that is sure to enhance your living area--any living area. I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment