Click Here For Savings!

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Vogel's WALL Series 180° TV Wall Mount, Swivel and Tilt, WALL 2245 32-55 inch TV, White/Silver

I have been wanting a higher quality TV mount for my bedroom that matched my white down comforter, white desk, and white and olive green decor. Finding this amazing and well-crafted mount was definitely a blessing. Not only is it heavy duty, but it actually points in the direction of my bed, allowing me to watch late-night TV comfortably, especially when binge watching Netflix! I love it!

After opening, I waited for my husband to hook it up. It did not seem to take him too long since he had already placed the other one that we had in our family room months ago.

Pros:
Higher quality than most
Easy install
Holds TV safe and secure
Adjustable
Heavy Duty
Fabulous and trendy design


  • Smoothly turn your TV up to 180 degrees. It provides safe and secure mounting for TVs ranging from 32" to 55 " up to 44 lbs. Max VESA 400x400
  • Guide your cables for a clean and neat solution and adjust the leveling for a perfect viewing position even after installation
  • All the required screws are included with the pre-assembled wall mount, as well as a drilling template, for super easy installation. US models include extra service kit for even more added value
  • Get rid of those nasty reflections with 180 degrees turn capability and the 20 degrees tilt capability
  • Compatible with all flat screen TV brands such as Samsung, LG, Panasonic, SONY, Sharp, etc. Backed by Vogel's lifetime guarantee



Purchase here.

Overall, a higher quality TV wall mount that arrives with each and every thing that one needs to get it up, get your TV positioned, and secures it all, ensuring you can adjust, position and watch television the way you prefer. Simply wonderful. I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment