Click Here For Savings!

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Peppermint Essential Oil by New York Biology


Basically, I am an aromatherapy fanatic.  Each amazing scent from my preferred essential oils deliver a relaxing environment to all areas of my home. How can one not be completely in love with this fabulous idea? First, they smell fabulous, easy to use, carry a long-lasting scent, and come with a dropper (well most), if you like to use that to add your oil to water.

This 100% pure and natural peppermint oil takes me back to many autumn and winters past in northern, California, where my family and I would sip cocoa with cayenne pepper, whipped cream, and a peppermint stick placed inside the mug. I smile at the thought of everyone gathered so sweetly.  What a great memory.

In addition to adding to any aromatherapy diffuser, I use this oil to  keep mosquitoes away from myself and my family. I guess they are not too attracted to this strong scent and I love it. I heard that peppermint plants work, as well. Also, when I hurt my shoulder after lifting a patient,  my local GNC representative suggested I gently massage peppermint oil into the area. It did seem to help. Be careful, it may burn, or give you a rash, so seek advice first.

Purchase here.

I received this product at a discount for my unbiased review. I trust that my thoughts in this review will prove helpful in some way - if there are any questions whatsoever, please post them, and I will do my best to answer them based on my personal experience with the particular product.

No comments:

Post a Comment