Click Here For Savings!

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Travel Toiletry / Cosmetic Makeup / Shaving / Electronics Organizer Bag / Kit / Case


First, I love this pink, and since pink is my favorite color, that is definitely an added bonus.  In addition, I love all the pockets in this well-crafted and durable hanging cosmetic bag. My other cosmetic bag is a bit small, where I often find myself searching for make up blindly and everything is so unorganized, leaving makeup all over the inside of the bag. Well, that is not the case here whatsoever, it is so organized and super easy to use, allowing each piece its place, and zipping up nice and secure. I love it. 

That being said, when I travel and arrive inside my hotel room, I can get ready for my business meeting quickly, knowing all my makeup is in its place. Now, I just need something like this for my hair tools and accessories. 

 Purchase here.

Overall, a premium bag that delivers exactly what I need. It seems water-proof, easy to clean, has a carry handle and hangs, as well, and more. Just what I needed for my busy life.  I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment