Click Here For Savings!

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Alisten X25 Portable Digital Voice Recorder

Basically, I was surprised at the level of quality and superb clarity from such a small voice recording/mp 3, etc device.  

Do not let the size fool you, it packs a punch and is so easy to carry due to being compact and super lightweight. Funny, I hope I do not lose it! This voice recorder is ultra sleek, fun, and of course, well-crafted. 

I have been published for many of my writing these past 11 years or so, and am always on the look out for a quality recorder, ensuring that i can simply speak my thoughts and save them securely, especially when a pen and paper are not handy. This device gives me all that and much more. I love, love, love this little guy. 

3-in-1 Mini Small Size HD Audio with Music MP3 Player, USB Flash Drive Multifunctional and 25 Hour Recording Rechargeable Battery - 8GB Black

Purchase here

Overall, a well performing and clear voice recorder that is a must have for anyone l out there. It is perfect for students, professionals, musicians, writers, business meetings and so on. I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.  

No comments:

Post a Comment