Click Here For Savings!

Sunday, August 14, 2016

MelodySusie® Nail Drill - Polishing Tools



 This is the professional nail drill and polishing tool set that I can use in my own home, to get French nails easily and quickly, and I love it. I love it, because not only does it work professionally, but it is simple to use, coming with plenty of attachments to give your nails a manicure and style that is beyond amazing.  Not to mention maintaining healthier nails.

This polishing set is lightweight, easy to use, and so cost-effective. If you are like me and do not always have time to run to the salon, this set is perfect, making it more convenient than ever to get that smooth, professional look.  


Basically, I was seeking a higher quality polishing set that I could stash in my bag and carry with me when I travel for business or pleasure--I  want to look my very best. This adorable pink metallic-like set was perfect for just that, and more. I am impressed by the overall design, solid build and super light weight of this set. Perfect for any travel bag. By the way, there are many extras here, like a nail drill buffer, cuticle nipper and small brush--use in a salon, or like I stated, totally at home.

Purchase here.


About the Product
  • MULTIFUNCTIONAL with SIX drill bits and FOUR polishing speed, make it easier and safer to polish your nails.
  • MONEY SAVING: Manicure kit including a nail drill buffer, cuticle nipper and small brush, Professional for both home and salon use.
  • FASHION and LIGHTWEIGHT Design, portable and low noisy.
  • Energy Saving:Charging with USB cable, no worry about the battery replacement.
  • WARRANTY AND GUARANTEE: MelodySusie is Amazon's Best Leading Manicure Beauty Brand, we promise high quality products and provide 12-month warranty service. [More Extra Warranty Application, please contact us.]



Overall, a super cute metallic pink nail polishing set that is not only durable, but well-crafted, ensuring a beautiful look each and every time. I highly recommend this set to anyone seeking a product that goes above and beyond what is expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment