Click Here For Savings!

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Ozeri The Epicurean LED Kitchen Scale with Removable Glass Weighing Platform

An extremely well-built and higher end LED kitchen scale that does so much more than simply weight. I say that and mean, it is multi-functional, easy to set up, and most of all, accurate.  I love the design and the modern feel to it, and the fact that it is compact, so can easily sit on my counter, ensuring that I can weigh my portions properly (and efficiently).


  • Large high-contrast led screen displays weights up to a maximum of 8000 g or 18 lbs. in graduations of 1 g or 0.05 Oz
  • Removable glass weighing platform washes easily and is completely separated from the touch buttons to ensure the highest accuracy
  • Celebrated design features a contoured base layered with a reflective glass sheet for understated elegance and decor
  • Instant-Response unit button changes grams (g) to ounces (lbs: oz) and tare button calculates the net weight of your ingredients
  • Reinforced sturdy base keeps the scale in place during operation

 In addition, love the instant response and that I can remove the glass for any easy and safe clean.

Purchase here

Overall, a high quality purchase that makes weighing in the kitchen less of a hassle and more of an experience - one that lingers joyfully (the foods that  I prepare that is). I recommend this product to anyone seeking a luxurious pan that goes above and beyond the norm. I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment