Click Here For Savings!

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Homga 2 Pack Silicone Soap Molds





 This is a super fun soap mold set that can be used for various other things, like baking and so on. The truth is, I am going to purchase a few more (I would love other shapes), so I can try my hand at other soaps, like peppermint, eucalyptus, and lemongrass.

Silicone withstands a tremendous amount of heat, so they are safe in the over, and super easy to wash. You can place them on the top rack of the dishwasher, but I prefer to simply wash by hand and allow to air dry. :)

This particular mold set is well made, the durability is amazing, and it is much bigger than I had imagined. The mold set is flexible and durable, ensuring long-lasting use and a wonderful addition to anyone's soap making tools and equipment. 

Purchase here

 I have used this set for a favorite recipe for a lavender and lemon soap and it worked quite well, where each soap was well-shaped, and came out pretty easily, ensuring that I could wrap them and prepare them for gifting quicker than my old one. By the way, lavender and lemon soap is amazing! This product came quickly and I received it for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment