Click Here For Savings!

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

US Art Supply® Adjustable Multi-Purpose Studio Artist Easel





What a well made and stale easel. Beechwood is built to be strong, and to last, ensuring you can be creative with it for years to come. The easel is adjustable, will lie flat for watercolor projects, holds large canvas, and is definitely high quality--much better than the one that I received last Christmas (sorry, mom!)! The package arrives with everything that you need to get it up and going. The only thing missing is an ocean view for inspiration. ;)

*I am going to add photos of this easel put together early next week, so you can see its beauty. :)

  
Sturdy H-frame easel with an adjustable angle and a bracket to adjust height.

  • Beautifully hand crafted from seasoned beechwood, and finished with natural oil.
  • Great for beginning & experienced artists working on a variety of canvas & media
  • Adjustable to lie flat and hold watercolor projects completely flat.
  • Accommodates canvas art up to 59" high.

Price: $139.96
Purchase here.

Overall, a quality that I have come to expect here and an amazing and very professional easel, We have plenty of artists in the family, myself being one. Nonetheless, this beauty is going with me to Virginia, so that I can gift it to my daughter who is in college. She is an art major and is going to absolutely fall in love with this well-crafted multi-purpose studio easel. I know that I did. I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment