Click Here For Savings!

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Rain Chain - Pure Copper - by Golden Canary

  I have looked a several rain chains this year, but never quite found one that was right for me. I wanted a good quality chain, but one with that special touch, ensuring that it would also enhance my yard, adding more beauty to my other decorations. I wanted something with a higher quality. This was it.  I must admit, I was not sure what to expect when I ordered Golden Canary's rain chain. I say that and mean, I expected some copper rain chain, but they have definitely exceeded any expectation that I may have had--simply gorgeous! In addition, it is durable, lightweight, and adds to any yard.

I love everything about this well-crafted rain chain, especially the fact that it is made of recycled copper and that adds eco-friendly to the reasons why this has become my favorite. In addition, the overall design works quite well, ensuring the water falls perfectly, leaving my back patio is a peaceful state. I love the rain, so listening to the relaxing trickle added to the already soothing environment as it collected water for my indoor array of plant.

The water begins at the top, collecting from your down spout or gutter. From there, it trickles down, overflowing into the next, and ending up flowing into your rain barrel. Amazing.

  • REPLACE YOUR BORING DOWNSPOUT with 6 copper cups directing water to a rain barrel for recycle/reuse
  • ENJOY THE SOOTHING SOUND OF WATER running down the 6-foot-long pure copper chain
  • EASY INSTALLATION DO-IT-YOURSELF PROJECT comes with a hook that sits directly in the gutter hole
  • MAKE AN ENVIRONMENTAL CONSCIOUS DECISION Golden Canary Rain Chains are made from recycled copper. +PLUS+ When your rain chain is delivered, receive on your email an EXTRA PDF file with useful information about your new copper item.
  • 100% SATISFACTION As a small family owned business we value your trust and offer MONEYBACK GUARANTEE

Price:     $109.99
Sale:     $72.99

 Purchase here.

Overall, It is a fabulous way to collect water efficiently into any barrel. This rain chain is high quality, soothing, and easy to hang. It is not only all that, it is extremely beautiful. I love it. I love that it comes from a small family owned business--great job all around! I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment