Click Here For Savings!

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Ultra Pure Lavender Kashmir Essential Oil - Brooklyn Botany

 



 
I love, love, love lavender--everything about it. 
 
This pure and well-crafted lavender essential oil has an amazing scent that fills my home with a soft scent that lasts for hours. It is very relaxing, luxurious and well blended wit the customer in mind, exceeding my expectations. (Love the box it comes in and not simply wrapped in bubble wrap. The box has a lot of benefits to read.)

This oil arrives with its own quality dropper, ensuring you use the proper amount for whatever you may use it for. Great for headaches, relaxing, sleeping, aromatherapy and bliss. This is a fabulously-scented and high quality lavender oil that reminds me of my sweet grandmother -- she loved lavender, especially English lavender.
About the Product
  • ULTRA PURE LAVENDER OIL: Brooklyn Botany Kashmir Lavender Oil is 100% pure therapeutic grade, with no fillers or additives. All products are paraben free, cruelty free, and packaged in the USA.
  • NUMEROUS USES OF OUR LAVENDER OIL: Lavender Oil is perfect for use in diffusers. Lavender Oil is one of the few natural remedies for reducing signs of appearance of aging. It can also be used for soaps, candle making, massage oils, room sprays, bath salts and body wash.
  • #1 IN AROMATHERAPY: Pure Kashmir Lavender Oil is known to be helpful in soothing the mind and body with aromatherapy.
  • THERAPUTIC GRADE: Safe for topical application, although it is necessary to dilute with a carrier oil.
 Purchase here.

Overall, a fabulous lavender essential oil that meets my every expectation and more. Again, it reminds me of my grandmother and spending time in her home as a child. Love it. I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment