Click Here For Savings!

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Hero 36 Piece Artist Grade Watercolor Pencil Set in Tin Case, with Brush

Since I have a wonderful new easel, I figured I had better get another set of good quality watercolor pencils, ensuring I can be as creative as ever and have nicer artist tools.

I really like the colors here ans how beautifully the can create. They shade well, are vibrant, and feel nice in the hand.

Each (36 pieces) watercolor pencil is triangular and well-crafted for performance. I love them.  I love the added brush, as well.


Pros:
Nice pigmentation
Soft
Great quality
Nice shades
Added brush
Professional grade
Nice tin case
Non-toxic

Purchase here.

  • PROFESSIONAL QUALITY. Premium watercolor pencils are perfect for the serious artist, or to add to your new school supplies. Dip the pencil in water, or add water to the paper first for easy watercolor drawing and painting.
  • SOFT CORE DESIGN. The soft core design allows for creamy textures, easy blending, and extremely smooth color laydown.
  • 36 HIGHLY PIGMENTED PENCILS. Explore your fine art abilities with 36 different colors to choose from. The rich pigments offer soft shadows, or crisp, bold lines depending on your saturation needs.
  • WATER SOLUBLE & NON-TOXIC. Made from recycled basswood, these pencils are non-toxic and have superior solubility.
  • METAL TIN CASE W/ COLOR GUIDE. Keep your pencils organized and your colors clear with a convenient metal tin case with a color guide printed inside the lid so you will never mix up your hues.

Overall, some really nice shades and pencils that are in a variety of colors, sharpened, and organized inside a tin/metal box or carry case. I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.


No comments:

Post a Comment