Click Here For Savings!

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Liv. Bloc New Women's Fashion Leather 2 Tone Double Handled Large Shopper Tote Bag





Wow, I am impressed with the high quality and detail in this absolutely gorgeous two-toned bag.  It is not only well-crafted with the shopper in mind, but it is stylish and very luxurious.  The two-tones (I chose black and bone) makes it even more trendy, ensuring this beautiful bag compliments whatever you decide to wear.

The bag has plenty of pockets, pull straps on its zippers, and a deep inside, allowing all sorts of items to be carried. It would even be perfect for travel, or slight distance travel, ensuring you can carry your makeup bag, brush and other essentials easily. The inside side pocket fits my phone well, so I always know where it is. The bag sits flat, is stitched nicely, and overall one on my favorite bags thus far--I adore the lux and easy carry double straps.

Perfect for a day of shopping, a special event, a business meeting, travel, and so much more.  I would give it 10 stars just for its high end look and feel--so soft and comfortable to carry.

Price:     $168.00
Purchase here.

Overall, a beautiful two-tones women's bag that delivers that fashion statement that I seek. I recommend it to anyone seeking a bag that goes above and beyond expectations. It is THAT beautiful and I absolutely adore everything about it. By the way, in my video I mentioned that I had the blue and bone, but I have the black and bone. In all honesty, I would love this bag in any color. I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment