Click Here For Savings!

Friday, July 29, 2016

Orion Motor Tech Electric Shiatsu Kneading Rolling Foot Massager

There are many things to love about this high quality foot kneading machine. My very favorite thing is the way that my feet feel when done--so amazing, awake, and definitely relaxed. This is a higher quality machine that I would recommend to anyone seeking a product that goes above and beyond what is expected. Simply amazing and so much better than the soaks I had to do before.

This product is durable, definitely reliable, and well-crafted, ensuring the utmost comfort and relief for those tired feet. It is easy to use, a lot of fun, and one of the best massaging machines that I have ever come across. I just have to keep everyone else away from it with their crusty ole' feet! :p




About the Product
  • Allows you to have a super comfortable foot massage at home. Ergonomically designed to target the sensitive points of the soles. Great for relaxing your whole body and improving blood circulation.
  • Kneading, rolling and massaging combine to give reflexology therapies to different organs of the body
  • 3 custom modes target your tiptoes, arch of the foot, and sole of the foot with adjustable kneading speeds
  • Very easy to use. Controlled by the touch panel on the unit or the remote control.
  • Detachable velour fabric covers for easy cleaning.

$89 on Amazon!
Purchase here.

Overall, an absolutely amazing electric foot massager that comes with a remote. It soothes tired feet, works wonders on the heal, and makes the end of a tiring work day at the hospital, so much more relaxing. I love my new foot massager, to say the least. I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment