Click Here For Savings!

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Amazon Product Reviews

There are many benefits for both the merchant and the reviewer if they work together in getting products out there.  There are many important factors, proper photographs, video reviews, the standard written product review, and so on.

Left: QICENT® 4-Port 34Watt USB Travel Wall Charger with Folding Plug and Surper Charger Technology for iPhone 6, iPad, Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge, Nexus, HTC M9, Motorola, LG and More(White WA-4U-US-WH)

I enjoy reviewing Amazon products for merchants. I also enjoy the fact that some write me and thank me for the reviews or give my review a thumbs up. Not all merchants are this considerate. I find that odd because you are writing about their product. 

There are many reviewers out there like the 2-line reviewer. To me, that is more like a comment and a sort of kick in the face to the merchant -- if they gave the product to you at a discount.  A review is just that, not a comment like, "I love this product."  Some of these merchants are small businesses and really rely on reviews. 

Then , we have the "All 5 star" reviewer. To me, that is not very credible. I will not go into why, because that is obvious. I give rating based on my own personal experience.  Period. That being said, there are some really great product reviewers out there and I have learned a lot from them.

I am always open to reviewing products. I am open to an email, FB message, whatever way someone seems fit to contact me.  I plan on setting up my Nikon for future product photographs and really having fun with these product reviews. 

I have other blogs, tons of celebrity friends, a magazine for emerging artists and luxury items. Our Google + has 3,215,257 views at the moment, so there is always a way to get your product in the proper hands. 

I just opened this blog. Why? Well, I felt that some merchants deserved to have an extra boost of promotion. I will continue to add reviews (even my 600 on Amazon). I love new products and I love helping others. I may be an Italian brat, but it has taken me this far. ;)

Cher 

No comments:

Post a Comment