Click Here For Savings!

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Xvolt External Battery Charger


This power bank or external battery charger came in handy today when my Kindle needed a boost. It charged quickly with no problems whatsoever.

 Left: Ignore my Kindle carousel. ;)

This quality charger has a sexy/slim look, ensuring a modern touch to your collection. It is slim enough to stash anywhere when not in use, or in your pocket when in use.

Super lightweight and compact -- take anywhere, ensuring you are never left without power. The plugs are very clever -- each one has its own purpose that allows you to use a variety of devices. It charges itself plugged into my computer.

As stated, Almost every smartphone and electronic device comes with a USB plug charger. For you, that means that anything that charges with a USB, we've got you covered. Rapidly and properly charge your iPhone or iPad, Tablet or Samsung Galaxy Phone, and whatever else that needs a compatible charge. It fully charges almost every device you can think of. At home or on the go, stay connected with us!

The LED display ensures your awareness of battery life and is easy to read. Overall, a thumbs up to the seller for delivering a bit of efficiency into my life.




Purchase here

I received this product at a discount for my unbiased review. I trust that my thoughts in this review will prove helpful in some way - if there are any questions whatsoever, please post them, and I will do my best to answer them based on my personal experience with the particular product.

No comments:

Post a Comment