Click Here For Savings!

Sunday, July 12, 2015

LOHA Camera Lens for iPhone and Android - Wide Angle 0.67x and Macro 10x Camera Lens

This is actually a pretty nifty Wide Angle 0.67x and Macro 10x Camera Lens that takes extraordinary photographs with your phone.

I am a photographer and really only use my phone for reviews or when out and about. With this high quality lens, I can take truly amazing sunsets when I do not have my Nikon handy.

In addition, I can play around with macro on my phone. It fits easily and is pretty simple to use. If you are not really aware of all the ways to use this lens, you can write the seller or look online for tutorials.

The design is smart and compact with solid aluminum lens casing and premium optics. Practice makes perfect, but in no time, the photos that you share on social sites will look as if they came from a camera and not a camera phone. Overall, high quality and super fun! Perfect for the photo-lover in your life!

Delivered as stated:
WIDE ANGLE LENS: Shoot wider than your smartphone camera lens will allow for unsurpassed creative control. Boost picture area by over 25% for brilliant landscapes or selfies. It is the perfect lens for beautiful Instagram posts.

MACRO LENS: Use the Macro lens to bring out details unseen to the naked eye. Endless shooting possibilities in nature and cities. The Macro and wide angle lenses arrive connected and the wide angle lens is easily unscrewed for macro lens use.

ADAPTABLE: Works with every iPhone generation down to the one Steve Jobs held in his keynote speech back in 2007. Also covers the majority of Android devices. Fits with most cases like LifeProof, Spigen, Maxboost, Flexion, Otterbox and more. For best results use with the LOHA iPhone Tripod Mount. Compatible with iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5, Samsung Galaxy S6, S5, S4, Note 2.

PREMIUM BUILD: Solid aluminum lens casing featuring premium optics for your smartphone. The flexible lens clip is sturdy and featherweight for ultimate portability. Simply attach to your smartphone without worrying about scratching the lens or body.




Price: $35.99

Purchase it here.

 I received this product at a discount for my unbiased review. I trust that my thoughts in this review will prove helpful in some way - if there are any questions whatsoever, please post them, and I will do my best to answer them based on my personal experience with the particular product.

No comments:

Post a Comment