Click Here For Savings!

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Plant Therapy Essential Oils

Pine Essential Oil. 30 ml (1 oz). 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade.

I am so in love with Plant Therapy Products -- no joke! Each and every purchase is better than the next.

This high quality oil arrived and I immediately added it to my diffuser upstairs. In just minutes, my room filled with the wonderful scent of pine. It reminded me of when I was a child and would take walks to go visit a Shetland pony that lived up the hill.

Even though I was born in northern California and spent most of my time near the redwoods, I spent plenty of time beneath the pine trees in summer and I miss those days very much. This fabulous scent brought me back and I am grateful.

It is simple to use and like any oil, works well when not poured, so it may possibly overwhelm a room -- moderation is key. I am very happy with this purchase and will buy again in the future. I recommend this luxurious oil to anyone seeking a product that is not diluted and goes above and beyond its competitors.

Key Points:
Botanical Name: Pinus Sylvestris
Aromatic Scent: Pine Scotch Essential Oil has a crisp, fresh, sweet, forest like aroma. It is more resinous and warm smelling than the regular pine oil, with a lower content of turpentine.
100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added.
Have Questions? Message one of our Certified Aromatherapist through Amazon messages
At Plant Therapy we also have some other selections you may be interested in. Includes: Basil, Bergamot, Cajeput, Carrot, Cedarwood, Chamomile, Cinnamon, Citronella, Clary Sage, Clove, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Fir, Frankincense, Garlic, Germanium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Helichrysum, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Marjoram, Myrrh, Neroli, Naiouli, Nutmeg, Orange, Oregano, Patchouli, Peppermint, Pine, Rosemary, Spearmint, Tangerine, Tea Tree, Thyme, Vetiver, Vanilla, Wintergreen, Ylang Ylang.


Purchase it here.

I received this product at a discount for my unbiased review. I trust that my thoughts in this review will prove helpful in some way - if there are any questions whatsoever, please post them, and I will do my best to answer them based on my personal experience with the particular product

No comments:

Post a Comment