Click Here For Savings!

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Chill Pal Cooling Towel

What a clever idea -- a cooling towel. If you are like me, after a total workout you are left feeling hot, sweaty, and somewhat fatigued.

Having this high quality towel ensures that no matter how you feel, you will begin to refresh after using it, ensuring more energy and total body cooling.

It is simple to use: The towel stays cold and feel fabulous -- especially around the neck and shoulder area (although, I did use it behind my knees yesterday). 

Rinse cool towel 2-3 times before first use.

• Soak chill towel in water 70 degrees or cooler.
• Wring out your cold towel.
• Activate your snap towel. Snap it!
• Wear as a cool neck wrap.
• Fitness towel is reusable.
• Rinse sports towel after each use.
• Chamois towel is machine washable.
• Store shammy towel dry, in tube.
• PVA towel hardens when dry.
• Soak evaporative towel before handling again.

Remember: Chill Pal towels dry between uses so that they can remain fresh and 100% sanitary for reuse

This cooling towel is soft and well constructed, so you know it is not going to fray or damage sensitive facial skin -- some tend to use it to wipe off sweat from the face. Overall, a must have for all (not just active athletes) whether you are working out or working in the garden. This luxurious towel is a great addition to individuals cooling plan.

As stated, Chill Pal cool towel is perfect for anyone that is active, a must have for all athletes and fitness lovers.


Purchase here.

I received this product at a discount for my unbiased review. I trust that my thoughts in this review will prove helpful in some way - if there are any questions whatsoever, please post them, and I will do my best to answer them based on my personal experience with the particular product.

No comments:

Post a Comment