Click Here For Savings!

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Top Shelf Grows Premium Grow Light - LED Growing Indoor Herbs and Garden Plants

I am a plant lover and have a variety of plants both indoors and out. Lately, a few of my indoor plants are becoming a bit limp -- especially my poinsettia. Adding this high quality LED grow light has had amazing results. It is like my plants have woken up, gained strength, and are truly thriving. I cannot say how thankful I am for that.

The light is super easy to use and delivers the results that you want for a happy and healthy plant. With this light and a bit of tender loving care, your plants will not only look better, they will feel better as well. As soon as I have a moment, I am going to see how well it works on a herb garden that I plan to grow. Veggies too!

Delivered as stated:
Growing Today With Tomorrow's Technology ---Top Shelf Grows produces THE Top quality answer to assisting the growth of any indoor and greenhouse plants, garden, herbs, vegetables, seedlings, etc. #1 LED technology with Full Spectrum Wavelength

No heat: The heat is not noticeable this means it cannot burn or damage your plants and does not increase additional utilities such as fan or air conditioners. Even if there was multiple growing lights close to one another there would be little to no noticeable difference.

Perfect for the chronic grower and for those with a Green Thumb with LESS Electricity - LASTS ON AVERAGE 5 YEARS. Add to your hydroponics and aquaponics grow systems and watch the rapid production!


Convenient Garden Addition: High output , assist in photosynthesis and suitable for all stages of plant growth- Budding, flowering and sprouting. It easily screws in most common light fixtures, the Top Shelf Grow Light can be placed in clamp lamps, desk lamps, along with many additional fixtures.

From leisure home users, to those with a green thumb, horticultural and gardener types now can add a boost to their plants' lives!

Overall, the perfect grow light for all sorts of plants. Would make the perfect gift for the green thumb (or not so green thumb) in your life.




Purchase here.




I received this product at a discount for my unbiased review. I trust that my thoughts in this review will prove helpful in some way - if there are any questions whatsoever, please post them, and I will do my best to answer them based on my personal experience with the particular product.

3 comments:

  1. Indoor herbs and garden plants need LED light for growing without sunlight. The heat will not be noticeable this means it cannot damage your plants and does not increase extra utilities such as fan or air. I am glad to have more information in this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were among the first companies in the world to offer direct to consumer Indoor LED Grow Lights. We design our lighting, conduct real-time research in live grow environments that are under our control, and most importantly we fully understand what it takes to grow premium quality flowering plants under LED.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one is such an incredible picture. I love how it is just black, white and red, it leaves such an amazing effect.
    Grow Light

    ReplyDelete