Click Here For Savings!

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Cocktail Mixing Glass Seamless Yarai 750 ML By Kotai

This durable and trendy mixing glass is a great addition to any wet bar. It makes the perfect gift for the drink enthusiast in your life.

Delivered as stated:
Seamless design allows for a much smoother mixing of your cocktails
Seamless design provides a sturdier construction without any seams
Classic Japanese Yarai style cocktail mixing glass with hand carved lines
Dishwasher safe (top rack)
Flat base for stability

Overall, a luxurious cocktail mixing glass that is sure to impress your guests.

I received this product at a discount for my unbiased review. I trust that my thoughts in this review will prove helpful in some way - if there are any questions whatsoever, please post them, and I will do my best to answer them based on my personal experience with the particular product

Pros:
14-inch stir-fry pan made of 18/10 stainless steel with encapsulated aluminum core
Stay-cool riveted handle and opposite helper handle for a secure hold
See-through glass cover with loop handle and stainless-steel rim
Dishwasher-safe for quick cleanup; oven-safe up to 550 degrees F
Measures approximately 14-2/7 by 21-1/2 by 5-1/2 inches; limited lifetime warranty


Purchase this luxury glass here.

Overall, a high quality purchase that makes cooking in the kitchen less of a hassle and more of an experience - one that lingers joyfully. I recommend this product to anyone seeking a luxurious pan that goes above and beyond the norm.

No comments:

Post a Comment