Click Here For Savings!

Sunday, July 12, 2015

SEIKEI Bistro Ice Cream Tea or Coffee Long Handle Stainless Steel Spoons 4-spoon set

I am a SEIKEI fan and always will be. One of the things I like most is that they actually deliver high quality products every time.

This set is well crafted and just the right length to use with sundaes, malts, mixed drinks, iced tea, and so much more.

They are well designed to impress guests, stainless and beautiful. I plan on setting them aside for "Make Your Own Sundae" nights!



These luxurious bistro spoons will be perfect. In fact, I just may do that tonight, now that I am craving ice-cream. ;)

Delivered as stated:
Four Long Handle Spoon Set for Mixing Drinks or Enjoying Sundaes
Functional and Comfortable 7.7
High Quality and Durable Stainless Steel
Dishwasher Safe and THREE YEAR WARRANTY
Adds a Certain Elegance to Tea Time

Overall, SEIKEI offers high quality products that are not only functional, but they are luxurious in design.


Purchase here.

I received this product at a discount for my unbiased review. I trust that my thoughts in this review will prove helpful in some way - if there are any questions whatsoever, please post them, and I will do my best to answer them based on my personal experience with the particular product

No comments:

Post a Comment